Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer Reading List

1. Over the summer I really want to read The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards. It's about a doctor who gives up one of his children at birth because he thinks he is saving his family from the pain of losing her later on. I want to read this because I've started reading it multiple times this year but I can never get through it because of the reading and homework I have for school.

2. The second book I'd like to read over the summer is Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult because my friends recommended it to me last year and I never got around to reading it. It's about a school shooting in a town and how no one truly knew the boy.

1 comment:

  1. Good picks Erika! Those both sound like really good books, maybe i'll pick one up sometime! Thanks (:

    ReplyDelete