Monday, April 12, 2010

Credito Extra

Honestly, the main reason I did Honors English this year was to prove to my brother that I can take the same classes he did and get better grades. I wasn't sure what to expect because I'd heard different things from different people about the difficulty of the class. However, after seven months I've come to the conclusion that although it is challenging it's totally worth it. I really like the fact that not only do we read and write, but we do skits and poetry, it's a nice break from the normal routine. I've got to say my least favorite part so far has been writing that essay, and the five-part paragraphs. But I know I've got plenty more of that to look forward to in years to come, and this class is preparing me well. Plus, I have a great teacher and classmates who make learning fun!! Oh, my other least favorite part was missing the pie party...

No comments:

Post a Comment